Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sense of Responsibility

When are people going to take Responsibility?
Today I found a trailer full of tires. Seems that your an my electric company ComED owns the property that this trailer sits on is a right away for electric power lines. So far 3 phone calls and no response. Oh ya did I tell you that this trailer of tires sits directly under a set of high power lines. Now when I say hight power I am talking about 60,000 volts at enough amps to at least make your hair curl. Not to mention that if this thing does burn who knows how much or many people and business will be without power.
Have you ever noticed that ComED will shut your power off in a heartbeat but when it comes to ComED being responsible it does not happen. Another inspector I work with called them the ultimate slum lord and I agree.

No comments: