Saturday, October 23, 2010

Well it is about time I blog again.


I won an award for doing what I love. Yearly the Village of Addison fraternal, civic and local organizations hold a police and fire awards night. It is a very nice dinner and program. Well it turns I was presented with a citizens award for doing what I love to do is take photographs. Everyone has a niche in life and I guess mine is me and my Nikon. I have always taken photos and love to learn as much as I can about photography.
I take the photos I shoot and post them to my MAC web site for those to look and and download. I don't charge for them by any means as I do it because I love it.
I would like to thank the people that nominated me and the groups that approved the award. Doing a job you love is the first reward of life, the second in being recognized for what I do.
Thanks

-30-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You deserve the award Mark! Thanks for all the pictures you have shared! Congratulations!

pcheney54 said...

Congratulations ... you deserve an award for your photography. Our daughter, Megan is a photography major (sophomore at Columbia). Keep in touch!