Monday, July 19, 2010

Behind the camera weekend

I have been behind the camera all weekend and if I have not been shooting I have been editing. Started Thursday with most likely the hardest photos I have ever taken. Not technically more emotionally. One of my co-workers has cancer and has just been admitted into hospice. For a firefighter who is 37 to be hones THAT SUCKS. I as asked to do some group shots of the Addison guys, the Hometown guys and his motorcycle guys. Photos were fine just was very hard to post process them. Friday was house burns and old golf course that is being re-developed.
It is was cool (no actually hotter than hell). Saturday was photos of my daughter for here sweet 16. Mom is big into photos and it was fun shooting them. Sunday back to the burns for more fun.

The photo to the right is Jessie. Not bad for standing in the Fox River. No flash just having some fun. I would love to do more if I can. I do need some wireless triggers however.
On top of all the photography fun I helped out at the River Grove Duck race. Nothing like being in the Desplains River for 3 hours collecting ducks.





I hope this give you an idea of my week. It was busy and fun and exhausting all at the same time. Stay safe.

No comments: