Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where does the weekend go???

Seems that it was just Friday night with the weekend ahead of us. Now it is 5:15 and the weekend is over or at least almost. Got a lot done this weekend but could use about another 48hours to do more. My man cave is progressing but slowly. Every time I go in there I see something else that needs to be addressed. Karen is watching football. Arizona is beating the Eagles. I want so much just to relax. House is clean no thanks to me. I was out looking at TV's today. Jessie was supposed to have a boy over for dinner tonight. In the last 10 minutes things have changed with him coming over and not coming over. Apparently his parents were never consulted on the visit.
Well we will see how things turn out.
Looking forward to work this week (NOT) the frozen sprinkler pipes are going to be fun. Seems that things are slow there. The emails are down and radio is quiet.
More later.

No comments: