Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thoughts after travel

My family and I are finally home from a day of travel from seeing my folks. Lets see one rental car, one bus, one plane, one bus, one ride home after 70.00 to park. And that was the good part of the day.

Being with Karen and Jess were the best part of the day but I digress.

People are fu-king stupid. The morning started in the ticket line with the Clampets who decided to to repack their entire 28 suitcases because there were overweight. Oh wait the smallest Clampet topped off at 300 lbs. Thank god they were not coming to Chicago. Sorry if I offend Jed and Granny. We next venture to the flight. Very smooth very nice. Good drinks and snacks. People however are say it with me IDIOTS. Lets bring in suit cases or shall I say crap cases that are so full crap that they don't fit into the storage bin, lets talk about people that cannot follow SIMPLE instructions like sit down. Wake up people rules are ment for everyone not just those who elect to follow them. Note to women who are cute or think they are cute, being stupid and self centered is not an excuse for being stupid. As far as men you are not exempt if you have cell phone we don't care. Make you damn phone call and shut the hell up. Your life, your job, your existence does not matter that you hae a cell phone and cal talk to a 300 lb women at the other end who you think is hot and your slave. Dude get a life. Know gives a crap you have a cell phone job or thinks you are important.

Now that the rant is over time to be serious. If you have not seen the movie Blind Side. GO SEE IT!!! Yes it is sappy but it tells a deeper story of how messed up this world is and how we all have to get our collective heads out of our asses and start doing things to make this world better. Everyone should have someone to care about and care about them. I am blessed to have family and friends that I care about and care about me.
This is the season to be happy and blessed and I am.

Love to all

Mark

-30-

No comments: